Monday, January 30, 2017

Senior Art Gallery

Overall, I was excited to go to the senior gala, especially as a senior, to see the creations my peers had come up with.  As soon as I walked in the room the first piece of art jumped out at me. What caught my eye was the artist literally thought out of the box and her piece jumped out at you.  She didn't let space restrict her idea.  I loved that she utilized the floor and the color scheme of the project.  I thought she had a super unique idea.
 

Similar to our first day of class where we observed a movie that matched the sound in the background, an artist had the same idea with her project.  I loved the video that matched the music and sounds in the background because it completed an image in your head.  It wasn't a typical piece of art that I would think of.  The artist was super creative and used sound and vision to create a work of art.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment